C is a programming language developed in the early 1970s by Dennis Ritchie. It is a structure-based, top-down approach-oriented language, commonly used for building system applications, database systems and graphics packages. Simplilearn’s online C programming course starts with a general introduction to C language concepts and gradually progresses to advanced methodologies. The course also provides hands-on training to help you write and test your coding skill, and prepare you for real-life application.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this C programming certification course, you will be fluent in C, and also know how to build basic C programs and work on advanced projects. This course will help you to achieve the following:
- Gain knowledge of fundamental concepts of the C language
- Learn about variables and constants, data types, arithmetic operators, arrays and loops
- Execute programs using command line arguments
- Differentiate between printf and scanf
- Implement conditionals and switch case in your code
- Write your own code, run and debug it